Looking for an affordable family dentist in Longview, Washington . . . . a DDS dentist that provides prevention care, as well as, routine to periodontal teeth cleaning?
Has it been difficult in the past to find a family dentist that provides gentle dentistry while accomplishing your dental cleaning? Look no further!
Our Dental Hygiene Services include:
- Thorough Assessment of your Oral Health to include oral cancer screenings
- Ultrasonic stain and calculus removal of plaque and tartar that causes gum disease
- Digital Low Radiation X-rays when needed
- Periodontal Charting
- Oral Hygiene instruction
- Thorough exam by the dentist
- Flouride for all ages
Benefits of a dental cleaning at your family dentist include:
- Eliminating plaque and tartar
- Restoring the shiny whiteness of your teeth
- Treat mouth-odor / Bad breath
- Decreasing the risk for periodontal diseases, including gingivitis and inflammation
- Preventing bone loss
- Treatment of tooth sensitivity and gum pain
- Screening for oral cancer
- Improving your overall systemic health
Dream Dentistry is affordable, gentle, and prevention care focused.
We understand that the foundation to overall health includes healthy teeth and gums. The type and frequency of your teeth cleaning is dependent upon your health. Most often, yours and your children's oral health can be maintained in 2-3 dental cleanings and check-ups a year. We are proud to be one of only 30% of family dentists that diagnose and treat advanced gum disease, known as Periodontal disease, making it possible to treat you and your entire family for years to come! More information about gum disease.
Dream Dentistry is a family dentist office with the focus on you, our patient.
We strive to serve you holistically through prevention care, targeting individual dental needs, rather than relying on quick fixes. For this reason, we emphasize proper teeth cleaning methods as part of your overall prevention care plan. Regular dental cleaning is essential to the beauty and health of your smile. Teeth cleaning at Dream Dentistry gets between the tight spaces where your toothbrush simply cannot reach. We use state of the art dental lasers and software analyzed digital x-rays that can catch problems with your teeth before they become painful and expensive. Prevention care includes daily brushing and flossing combined with regular visits to your family dentist. Contact our friendly staff at Dream Dentistry today to set up your teeth cleaning appointment.