Your First Visit
- Please come 15 minutes early to your first appointment. This will give you plenty of time to complete your paperwork and/or arrive a little earlier and enjoy being pampered.
- To Save Time — Download the new patient paperwork now. Just print, fill it in and bring it with you.
We look forward to pampering you and have a terrific experience awaiting all ages:
- Separate Children’s Waiting room is a big hit with the kids and mom and dad with toys, a playhouse, and television/movies
- Enjoy warm chocolate chip cookies, a hot Keurig beverage all while reading the most popular magazines
- During your treatment enjoy warm blankets, warm neck wraps, and a hot towelette at the end to help you feel refreshed and ready for the rest of your day
- We also offer an oral hygiene bar that allows you to choose your own complimentary take home products!
Your Initial Comprehensive Exam
Your Professional Cleaning
We understand that maintaining your oral health or improving the appearance of your smile may be a financial investment that takes careful planning and consideration. In order to assist you, Dr. Lesh will provide you with a detailed treatment plan that suits your desired goals and outcome. Based on your treatment goals, our best efforts will be put into assisting you to maximize your dental benefits and minimizing your out-of-pocket expenses. As a courtesy, we will file your claims with your insurance provider at no charge. We require that you pay your estimated portion of accrued charges prior to or at the time of services.
The balance of the charges will be submitted to your respective insurance carrier. All outstanding insurance balances are the responsibility of the patient and are due within 60 days of service unless prior arrangements have been made. We are sensitive to the fact that most insurance carriers don’t cover treatment costs 100%. As a result, prior to any treatment we will provide you with a printed treatment plan detailing the shared financial responsibility between you and your insurance provider so that you are not surprised with any unforeseen expenses. You may find it helpful to do your treatment in phases. Ask the dream team for more information about phased treatment plans. For your convenience, we accept all major credit cards, as well as, offer several financing options-some with no interest.
No Surprises Treatment Plans
Sit Down With Our Caring Team
If you have several questions, an extensive treatment plan or a significant other you want to include in your decisions, sometimes you need more time to consider your treatment options. We are happy to schedule you a complimentary consultation with our team to review your treatment plans and to answer any questions you may have to help you decide which treatment plan you would like to proceed with.
Let’s get started today. Schedule your dental appointment and you’re on your way to a healthy mouth and beautiful smile!
Monday: 8:00am - 5:00pm
Tuesday: 7:00am - 5:00pm
Wednesday: 8:00am - 5:00pm
Thursday: 10:00am - 7:00pm
Friday: 8:00am - 5:00pm
Saturday: 8:00am - 5:00pm
(First Sat. of the month)
Scroll for reviews