Crowns are used to restore damaged teeth as well as protect them from further damage.
Dental crowns add strength to natural teeth. A dental crown helps to restore the size, strength, shape, and overall appearance of your natural tooth.
At Dream Dentistry, most crowns for teeth can be completed in a single visit.
The crown is digitally matched, designed, and milled to an exact fit which means no impressions, no temporaries, and you leave with your permanent crown the same day! Call us today to schedule your appointment.
Purpose of Teeth Crowns
- Provide support to a decayed tooth
- Protect a weak tooth from further damage
- Restore a broken, chipped, or cracked tooth
- Hide a discolored or misshapen tooth
- Protect a tooth treated with a root canal
- Cover a dental implant
Monday: 8:00am - 5:00pm
Tuesday: 7:00am - 5:00pm
Wednesday: 8:00am - 5:00pm
Thursday: 10:00am - 7:00pm
Friday: 8:00am - 5:00pm
Saturday: 8:00am - 5:00pm
(First Sat. of the month)
Scroll for reviews